B.A. in Mathematics
- I. All majors must take the following courses.
- II. Select one course from
- III. Select three MTH elective from 2000-level or higher.
Note: If a student is obtaining teacher certification in mathematics, the student must select MTH 3710 Geometry, as one of their selections in elective courses.
- All minors must take the following courses.
- I. Select one of the following
- II. Take the following
- III. Minors must also select two elective mathematics courses at the 2000-4000 level.