B.S. in Computer Science
Departmental Honors option: Must take CSC 4910/4920Undergraduate Research I/II
- All majors must take the following courses.
- Select three electives from the list below.
|CSC 3360 || Visual Effects, Animation and Computer Graphics I |
|CSC 3460 ||Networking and Network Programming |
|CSC 3710 ||Software Design and Engineering |
|CSC 3910 || Numerical Methods|
|CSC 4310 || High Performance Computing|
|CSC 4360 || Visual Effects, Animation and Computer Graphics II|
- In addition, all computer science majors must take one of
the following sequences of science courses.
- BIO 1399 and 2110,2120 or 2139
- CHM 1510 and 1511 or CHM 1520 and 1521
- PHY 2010 and 2020
Computer Science Minor
- All minors must take the following two courses plus three CSC electives.
|CSC 1710 || Introduction to Programming |
|CSC 1720 || Advanced Programming with Data Structures|