B.A. in Mathematics
- I. All majors must take the following courses.
- II. Two elective courses from the following:
- III. One elective course selected from:
- IV. In addition, all B.A. in mathematics degree seeking students must take one of the following year long sequences of a laboratory science:
Note: If a student is obtaining teacher certification in mathematics, the student must select MTH 361 Abstract Algebra as one choice in II and must select MTH 311 Geometry, in III. In addition, a student obtaining teacher certification in mathematics must take either .STS 220 Introduction to Statistics or STS 320 Mathematical Statistics and Data Analysis, to satisfy North Carolina Department of Public Instruction's requirements for certification.
- All minors must take the following courses.
- Minors must also select two elective mathematics courses at the 200-400 level.