B.S. in Mathematics
- I. All majors must take the following courses.
- II. Additionally, three elective courses from the following, one of which must be STS 315 or STS 320:
- III. In addition, all mathematics majors must take the following sequence of calculus based physics:
Note: If a student is obtaining teacher certification in mathematics, the student must select MTH 311 Geometry, as one of their selections in elective courses.
- All minors must take the following courses.
- Minors must also select two elective mathematics courses at the 200-400 level.