ACM Programming Contest 2004
Current Suggested Problem List
- Any one can participate.
- We have room for 12 students, 4 teams.
- The teams have not been selected.
- Each contestant should attempt to solve as many problems as possible between now an the contest date (Nov 8th). Any problem, not previously solved from the International Web site is a valid problem. Report solutions to Dr. Hightower or Mr. Shore. We will maintain the solved problem list below.
The players/solved problems
- 102, 111, 120
- Last set for the year: 10314, 10336, 448, 742, 890
If your name is not in the list, please let me know.
- Zach Jones, 120, 111, 10699, 871, 869, 847
- Jason Straw,10699,871
- Glen Ford,104,869,10699,847,641
- Brett Boylen, 10699,847,641
- Shanathan, Hanson, 111
- Zach Hartley,641
- Vy Tran,641
- Ken Diaz
- Trevor McDonald
- Garrett Neisler
- Jacob Peters