Welcome to the NEW process of submitting your organization's bills to SGA. Everything will be done electronically
for efficiency and clarity.
This new process is very easy. Before you begin entering your organization's bill information, have everything ready
to enter into the form.
Create New Bill
1) Select your organization from the drop down box.
2) Verify that your organization's SGA Representative, President, and Advisor are correct. Email email@example.com with any changes.
3) Enter the "Bill Basics" and "Bill Content" information in the appropriate text fields. **Please use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences. ***Also note that these text fields ARE character limited.
4) Enter the "Breakdown of Expenses" in the appropriate fields.
a) Give a DETAILED breakdown of all costs associated with that type of expense (i.e. food, housing, transportation, miscellaneous).
b) Breakdown all individual costs associated with the total cost of that type of expense.
c) Explain in detail using correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences why these costs are included in your bill.
5) Enter the total amount for each of the four types of expenses (i.e. food, housing, transportation, miscellaneous). The form will automatically add all of the individual amounts.
a) Enter a whole number. DO NOT enter decimals in the amount fields. (SGA policy is to round up to the nearest whole dollar. For example, $20.12 rounds up to $21.)
Many of these fields are required. If you forget a required field, the webpage will alert you. The next page will ask you to review your bill information to ensure that everything is correct. If you forgot any pertinent information, click the back button in your browser to return to the previous page and make your corrections.
In order for you to submit your bill, you (the Senator/SGA Representative for the organization) must electronically sign your name and enter the submittal password. Once you do this, the Advisor and President for your organization will be emailed asking them to review the bill and either approve or deny it. You will be notified again via email once the bill has either been fully approved or denied.
If you have any questions be sure to contact SGA and we will be happy to answer your question. Good luck!